About the company:
My client is an international company whose mission is to give the best results within quality of served food for both humans and animals.
About the role:
As an Accountant Analyst you will be working in pet nutrition business unit that focus on direct to consumer strategies. You will perform financial operations and accounting within company's platform. You will also have to do daily completion of accounting postings like invoice bookings, cash reconciliations and period-end entries. Working closely with budget owners and purchase order creators as well as finance business partners.
- Financial Control and treasury management
- Procure to pay activities (receiving, registering, processing invoices)
- Order to cash activities (uploading payment service provider settlement files, performing invoices)
- Record to Report activities (creating journal entries, inventory adjustment, updating product standard cost)
- Bachelor in finance or accounting
- Finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 5 years of experience in accounting
- Working in FMCG is a plus!
- Experienced with accounting, financial control, financial processes, tax and/or treasury management