Our client is an international leader within Genomics. Due to an internal promotion they are currently looking for a replacement in this strong based region.
As Account Manager Genomics you are responsible for commercial activities in The Netherlands at hopsital and clinical laboratories. You will be eager to cultivate relationships with existing and new customers, and establish a trusted partner relationship as key team player for their Commercial business.
- Visit existing and potential clients
- Visit (virtual) trade shows
- Become the trusted partner to your clients to guide them through the, often time-consuming, sales process.
- Negotiate and prepare offers and quotations in line with profit margins
- Minimum B. Sc. in Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Biology or similar
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 2+ years experience in a commercial position within Life Sciences (preferably in capital equipment)
- Knowledge and understanding of Genomics and Molecular Biology
- Excellent communicative skills
- Preferably located centrally in The Netherlands