Account Manager Belgium and Luxembourg
Account Manager Laboratory equipment and consumables Flanders
The company is a professional Biotechnology organisation with their headquarters in The Netherlands. They are a distributor for laboratory equipment and consumables.
Working as Account Manager Flanders, you will be responsible for generating business revenue by actively selling the company products. This will be done by maintaining the current client base (relationship management and acquiring new business (prospection). Typically, the best way to generate revenue is to start in a consultative way. Therefore, insights and understanding of laboratory research (techniques) is required.
- Represent the company in the region
- Actively approach new clients and existing clients
- Generate revenue in your region
- The ideal distribution of a working week would be 4 days visiting clients and 1 day administration and follow-ups from home
- Bsc or up in Life Sciences (bio-medical sciences etc.)
- Understanding of basic laboratory techniques
- Valid drivers' license
- Commercial mindset