Our client is a global biotech company focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases.
As a Calibration Technician, you will be responsible for improves status of equipment and components, perform calibration duties and provides support to manufacturing and lab facilities.
– Performs scheduled routine and nonscheduled calibrations on production and facilities equipment.
– Document and review the work performed in accordance with the procedures of the Company and applicable regulations.
– Suggests improvements to existing standard operating procedures for calibration methods and systems.
– Develops new standard operating procedures for calibration of new equipment.
– Maintains the calibration status of all measuring and critical manufacturing equipment.
– Associate Degree in Industrial, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical Electronics or related field.
– Good knowledge in compliance with Occupational Safety, Environment and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
– Good documentatio1n and verbal communication skills.
– Availability to work rotating shifts, overtime, on holidays, and weekends.
Are you interested and would like to apply for this position? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.