Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
As an Equipment Engineer you work closely with the Senior Equipment Engineer and Project Manager to make sure projects are done on time, within budget, and meet quality standards. You’re part of a project team with various skills. Your technical skills, flexible thinking, and motivation to always make things better will help us get the most out of our manufacturing abilities.
– Assist in exploring and creating technical solutions for complicated problems that often demand creative thinking and resourcefulness.
– Create equipment specifications according to material, compliance, and system owner needs.
– Assist in choosing vendors and contribute to the conceptual design based on equipment specifications.
– Help with detailed engineering work and give the green light for design documents.
– Collaborate closely with the vendor during construction and solve any issues that may arise.
– Have a degree in engineering, specializing in areas like Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Automation.
– Usually, have worked for over 7 years, with at least 5 years in operations or manufacturing.
– Experience in a regulated environment, including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
– Sometimes open to traveling.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.