Our client is a big medicine-making company. They work hard to find new ways to help sick people get better. They focus on different areas of medicine like cancer, heart problems, diseases that affect the immune system, bone health, and brain diseases.
As a Packaging Process Engineer your job is to help introduce new products and technologies in the packaging part of making medicines. You also make sure that everything runs smoothly on the production lines. You’ll work on new products and ways to improve existing ones.
– Help bring new products into the packaging process by doing tests and making samples.
– Keep an eye on how everything is working, look for problems, and find ways to fix them.
– Create plans for tests and evaluations, do technical assessments, and write reports about them.
– Make sure projects stay on track and update the bosses and the team about progress.
– Come up with new ideas to improve how medicines are packaged and work with the Product Development team.
– Be part of inspections before medicines get approval and talk to government agencies like the FDA.
– Work closely with different teams like Engineering, Quality Control, and Manufacturing.
-Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or a related field.
-Minimum of 4 – 5 years of directly relevant experience in packaging materials.
-Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similarly regulated sector.
-Experience in leading teams or a strong desire to lead and foster the development of team members.
If you’re ready for an exciting job, click the apply button and join our team!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.