Associate Quality Compliance
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As an Associate Quality Compliance, you will be responsible for Complaints handling (including performing assessments) in accordance with internal procedures, regulatory guidelines and business performance objectives.
– Initiate and own product quality complaints, Safety quality investigations and product security investigations for Amgen commercial and/or clinical products.
– Perform assessments in support of complaint investigations.
– Initiate and own QA Non-Conformances/CAPAs as needed.
– Prepare, review and approve procedures or work instructions in compliance with corporate, site and regulatory requirements.
– MBO or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with typically 3 or more years of related professional experience OR Master’s degree or equivalent minimal related professional experience.
– Experience in Quality Assurance, including handling product complaints investigations.
– Experience in pharmaceutical industry
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.