Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As a Process Engineer will be responsible for the introduction of new products and technologies to the packaging operations as well as being SMEs that ensure the continued smooth running of the lines. The Process Engineers work on new product introductions and life cycle management.
– Management of new product introductions or transfers into the packaging line including characterization, functional testing, sample creation and RTE/CRT analysis.
– Part of the process monitoring team, analyzing data and investigating potential issues as well as implementing resolutions.
– Write test and characterization protocols, perform technical evaluations, and submit technical assessment reports.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. Methods transfer, Engineering, Validation, QA, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, etc.)
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of engineering, or similar.
– Proven track record in the pharmaceutical industry or similarly regulated field.
– 3 – 5 years of experience in related field.
– Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.