Senior Operations Analyst
Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
As an operations specialist your job is to oversee the introduction, handle changes, and plan the long-term strategies for products in the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa) markets. Focusing on delivering high-quality and safe products consistently to every patient. Your role involves connecting EMEA Commercial partners, Regulatory teams, Global Supply Chain and Operations stakeholders, you represent the Operations team.
– Encourage collaboration among Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs, and Marketing teams for seamless coordination and cooperation.
– Gather all pertinent information to facilitate the smooth advancement of the Customer Facing SKU Change Record.
– Implement product lifecycle changes according to the Regional Variation Master Plan.
– Recognize and execute chances to make departmental activities more efficient.
– Lead enhancements in processes or propose standardized methods/templates within one’s area of impact
– Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
– Experience in pharmaceuticals or supply chain with certification in APICS (Association for Supply Chain Management), CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management), or CIRM (Certified in -Integrated Resource Management).
– Experience in projects involving multiple disciplines and expertise in change management.
– English fluency required.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.