A well-known global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
Responsible for overseeing the clinical study set-up process within GMP, GDocP, and GDP regulated supply chains. This role supports project managers in leading the timely, efficient, and effective design and set-up of global clinical supply chains for assigned clinical programs.
– Initiating requests for finished drug product materials, bill of materials (BOM), work breakdown structure (WBS) elements, and custom values.
– Coordinating and prioritizing the artwork creation process by initiating and routing clinical artwork creation request forms, facilitating discussions to resolve issues, and following up on outstanding queries.
– Ensuring the setup of study design tables.
– Ensuring timely availability to adhere to overall project timelines.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science.
– Typically, relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry,
– Understanding of fundamentals of logistics/supply chain principles (especially BOM)
– Experience in using SAP
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, please click the below button to apply for the job.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.