Regional Operations Associate
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As an Regional Operations Associate you will be responsible for managing variations and life Cycle strategies of the products in the EMEA market. You will be working closely with EMEA Commercial partners, Regulatory, the relevant Global Supply Chain and Operations stakeholders.
– Facilitate cross-functional activities between Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing.
– Collect all relevant information to enable Customer Facing SKU Change Record progression.
– Facilitate Master Data requests and activities.
– Facilitates and support crucial communication between key stakeholder groups.
– Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret situations/problems using multiple sources of information: qualitative information, quantitative research and trend data
– Masters or bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years directly related experience.
– Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain (APICS, CPIM or CIRM certification) experience.
– Experience in multi-disciplinary projects & change management.
– Analytical / Data minded.
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.