This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
As an Associate Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining the lifecycle of QCD equipment and systems. Additionally, can work in an ever-changing environment with short timelines.
– Staying up to date with industry standards, regulatory guidelines and J&J compliance regarding equipment and (computerized) systems.
– Execute equipment/systems qualification and validation activities consistent with established and evolving regulatory and company requirements.
– Make sure preventative maintenance, calibration of testing equipment is up to date and oversee the inventory of validation supplies.
– Troubleshooting of equipment and systems in case of malfunction.
– 2/ 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
– GMP experience.
– Experience and technical affinity with analytical equipment.
– Experienced with laboratory management systems.
– Strong affinity / knowledge of operating systems and instrument software.
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.