It is dedicated to developing pioneering immunotherapy treatments, aiming to utilize the immune system's capabilities to combat a range of illnesses, with a particular focus on hematological malignancies. Their primary focus lies in advancing the efficacy and accessibility of immunotherapy treatments through ongoing research and development efforts.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will make sure the equipment is properly maintained and coordinate all maintenance activities in the laboratory and facility.
– Maintenance and calibration by giving technical advice and updating the related documents.
– Figuring out why equipment or processes have problems and suggest ways to make them better.
– Manage planned maintenance and calibration by making sure work orders are given, finished on time, and tracked for corrections. Also, keep operation and maintenance manuals up to date.
– Assist in planning and organizing shutdown tasks, fix problems, and check new equipment or processes for any issues related to maintenance, like safety and compliance.
– Degree like HBO or Bachelor's, with some engineering or maintenance background.
– At least 2 years of experience coordinating maintenance for facilities, building installations, and specialized equipment, especially in laboratories and cleanrooms.
– Knowledge about validation/qualification and having experience with building automation systems, cleanrooms, and HVAC.
– Familiarity with GMP is also a plus.
Your chance is here! If you're intrigued, click the “apply” button below, and I'll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.