Our client it is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health, which is looking for prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering, standing by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
As maintenance engineer you will be responsible to ensure the maintenance of the equipment and coordinating of all maintenance activities in the laboratory and facility.
– Provide technical input for maintenance/calibration aspects and maintenance/calibration documentation.
– Participating in equipment/process root cause analysis and improvements.
– Coordinate, administer and control planned maintenance/calibration: ensuring work orders are issued, completed and returned on time, corrective action tracking and maintain operation and maintenance manuals.
– Assist with preparation and coordination of shutdown activities, implement corrective actions, evaluate new equipment/processes for issues
– HBO / Bs. C degree level (of MBO+) ideally with engineer/ maintenance experience.
– Starting (2+ years) experience in coordinating maintenance for facilities, building installations, specialized equipment regarding laboratory and cleanrooms, buildings and security systems.
– Ideally experience in the pharmaceutical (GMP) field (not mandatory).
– Knowledge of validation/qualification and experience in building automation systems, cleanrooms and HVAC is a plus.
Are you interested in this or another role? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.