EMEA – Global Distribution Operations
About the company
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As a Global Distribution Operations you will be responsible for drive continuous improvement and deliver on productivity targets, as well ensure compliance with SOX & GMP regulations.
– Continuously drive improvements and standardization EMEA global distribution operations business processes.
– Perform daily oversight over track and trace activities on Amgen Finished drug product (FDP).
– Manage distribution returns for the EMEA region.
– Investigation and document distribution complaints within EMEA scope
– Identify and initiate process and system improvements.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in in Supply Chain or related area.
– Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication.
– Expected to work from Amgen Breda, Netherlands office at least 1 day per week.
– Process and system oriented.
– Accurate and attention to detail.
– Analytical skills and problem solving.
– Communicates effectively.
– Continuous improvement mindset and open to change.
Are you interested and want to apply for role, feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.