This company is a global powerhouse in the consumer goods industry, dedicated to enhancing the daily lives of individuals across the world. With a legacy that spans decades, the company is renowned for its diverse portfolio of widely recognized brands. From food and beverages to personal care and home essentials, they cater to the varied needs of billions of consumers. their unwavering commitment to sustainability and social responsibility drives us to make a positive impact on communities and the environment.
As a logistics manager at this company, you will play an important role in planning and organizing the day-to-day logistics operations, master plan development, and execution. Your responsibilities extend to managing both ambient and frozen warehouses, forming a distribution network that dispatches over 1 million pallets annually. The core objective is to ensure seamless logistics operations, delivering the best products and services with an optimal customer experience, all while minimizing costs and carbon.
– Monitoring and optimizing key performance indicators (KPIs), managing costs, and ensuring efficient operational performance across all warehousing and distribution networks.
– Overseeing the financial aspects of the entire logistics framework in the Netherlands
– Creating and executing plans for continuous improvement in collaboration with all third-party logistics partners involved in both warehouse and transportation operations
– Defining, developing, and executing the ongoing and future logistics strategy for the Netherlands, including network design and capabilities.
– Coordinating with procurement to synchronize contracting cycles and schedules, meeting tendering requirements, and aligning with market logistics needs
– Establish, uphold, and cultivate connections with external third-party logistics, warehouse providers, carriers, and other pertinent stakeholders within the industry.
-Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field of study
-Min 4 years of experience in logistics and supply chain management
-Good communication skills and experience in working and negotiation with 3rd parties
-Previous experience in people management and leading a team
-Proactively engages in practical solutions and takes decisive actions
-Proficiency in Dutch
Apply to our vacancy for more information. looking forward to hearing from you!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.