Quality System Officer
Our client is a multinational healthcare company whose aim is to provide innovative medicines vaccines and animal health products globally. Will you be their next team member?
As a Quality System Officer, you will be responsible for is responsible for active contribution to and continuing improvement of MSD Quality Management System and Site Compliance Plan throughout their knowledge and areas of expertise such as internal and external inspection and auditing, supplier management including contracts and agreements, quality systems management, document / SOP management and interstice business, GMP Training & Knowledge Management, regulatory affairs and authority liaison function as well as other general specified.
– Responsible for execution of all internal verification and system/process audit activities which are in line with relevant quality procedures, guidelines and directives.
– Responsible for execution of all necessary means regarding preparations, execution and follow-up on executed inspections.
– Responsible for providing advice/guidance to the functional areas on quality knowledge, procedures, guidelines and directives.
– Responsible for monitoring, initiating en esurance of a compliant level of documents.
– Applied knowledge of relevant Quality and Compliance Guidelines (cGMP, Auditing, Quality Management Systems, Quality Agreements, Regulatory Affairs, Training), and respective regulations.
– Applied knowledge of Quality Risk Management and tools.
– Experience with document/quality management systems such as Sparta Systems Track wise® and SAP is preferable
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.