Do you want to be a part of one of the leading altruistic pharmaceutical companies whose aim is to improve the health of millions of people around the world? There main mission is to provide everyone with an access to quality and affordable therapy which will enhance their health and help them cope with diseases in a more efficient and easier way.
As a Quality Control technician, you will be responsible for all analytical testing to support production. The laboratory executes a wide variety of analytical test packages to test APIs, excipients, packaging materials and drug products for release and stability purposes.
– Testing of the raw materials, primary and printed packaging materials & finished products, stability samples and in-process control samples according to SOP and as per the committed timelines.
– Writing, review and approval of test results.
– First line Troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
– Active participation in advanced problem solving, root cause analysis, troubleshooting.
– Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry (preferred) /pharmacy or equivalent experience
– A strong analytical oriented mindset.
– Experience with analytical techniques like, UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD.
– Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment.
24/7 shift, which is two morning shifts (O) from 07:00-15:30, then two evening shifts (M) 15:00-23:30, then two-night shifts (N) from 23:00-07:30. So following a pattern of six days working and followed by four days off, repeated every 10 days
Are you interested and would like to apply, feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.