Our client is a multinational company with experience in various fields, making them a trusted household name but their medical devices division secures their spot as one of the titans of the industry.
In the role of Engineering Change Manager, you will take charge of implementing changes in production and the supply chain. Working closely with different Business Units, you'll oversee the engineering change process, generating new Device Master Records. Your pivotal role will contribute to maintaining smooth operations at one of the largest sites for Health Systems Operations.
– Make sure changes in design and engineering work well with different parts of the company to smoothly start using them in operations and supply chain.
– Look at how the changes will affect things, figure out what needs to be done, and work with people inside the company to get ready and follow up on the changes.
– Be in charge of a group that manages changes in operations, making sure everyone has tasks to do and that changes happen on time.
– Use problem-solving methods to study and fix things that are not up to standard.
– Improve the way things are done in the company's different activities.
– Master's or bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, operations management, or something similar.
– It would be great if they've worked for more than 3 years in a big company that operates all around the world.
– Knowing about Medical Device Regulations like FDA and ISO would be a plus.
– Really cares about making customers happy and is good at working with lots of different people.
Your chance is here! If you're intrigued, click the “apply” button below, and I'll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.