Our client is a multinational company with experience in various fields, making them a trusted household name but their medical devices division secures their spot as one of the titans of the industry. Employing a proposed-led team of more than 80 000 employees worldwide dedicated to saving and improving lives, will you be their next team member?
As a Change Control Manager, you'll lead the implementation Changes in production and supply chain. Collaborating with various Business Units, you'll manage the engineering change process, creating new Device Master Records. You'll play a crucial role in ensuring seamless operations at one of the largest Health Systems Operations sites.
– Coordinate Design and Engineering Changes with Business Units to ensure a smooth introduction into operations and supply chain processes.
– Assess the change's impact, identify necessary actions, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to prepare and follow up accordingly.
– Lead the multidisciplinary Operations Change Control Board, overseeing the delegation of tasks within operations to guarantee a comprehensive and punctual implementation of changes.
– Employ structural problem-solving techniques to analyze and resolve off-standards effectively.
– Revise and innovate the current operational procedures across industrial activities.
– Holds a master’s or bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, Operations Management, or equivalent.
– Preferably 3 + years of pertinent experience in a globally operating company.
– Preferred experience includes familiarity with Medical Device Regulations such as FDA, ISO, etc.
– Possesses strong analytical and conceptual abilities.
– Shows a strong dedication to customer satisfaction and excels in managing a diverse range of stakeholders.
Your chance is here! If you're intrigued, click the “apply” button below, and I'll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.