Our client is one of the leading health technology companies in the globe, whose purpose is to improve people's health and well-being through meaningful innovation. It aims to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities.
Your role as Design Engineer is to be able to develop and verify hardware solutions and execute test plans of FPGA-based equipment and products.
– Responsible for maintaining and testing benches for FPGA-based hardware designs.
– Responsible for executing verification test plans and automate the verification processes.
– Responsible for developing and maintaining test scripts and test cases.
– Responsible in cross-functional collaborations to continuously improve verification methodologies and processes.
– Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or any related field.
– Has in-depth knowledge and technical experience in FPGA design and verification using UVM and SystemVerilog.
– Strong experience in writing specifications and design documentation.
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.