Supply Chain Operations
One of our biggest clients, this company is divided into three main categories: Homecare, foods and refreshments, and beauty & personal care. The company was founded in the 20th century and since then, it is growing every day. Its mission is focused on adding vitality to life, helping people to develop as human beings, and combining hygiene, nutrition, and personal care.
As a Supply Chain Operations, you will be responsible for responsible for identifying stock risks following from supply risks and demand deviations and taking proper actions to mitigate these risks, close contact with our Sourcing Units for supply related risks and monitors demand variations regarding baseline, promotions and repack daily.
– Secure daily process of customer orders from order to delivery at customers’ distribution centers, respecting customer delivery.
– Make optimal trade-offs in stock allocation across all customers from a total business perspective.
– Analyze KPI reports regarding customer service levels and take corrective actions when needed to ensure improvement.
– Responsible for stock life cycle management
– Bachelor’s or preferred Master’s degree
– Background in Supply Chain or Customer Service
– At least 0/1 years of relevant work experience
– Affinity with FMCG market
– Experience in Planning or Stock Management
– Experience in/proven track record in stakeholder management
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Feel free to contact me or apply below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.