Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
A Cell Therapy Specialist is a professional with expertise in the field of cell therapy, which involves the use of living cells to treat various medical conditions. Their role encompasses a range of responsibilities related to the development, manufacturing, and implementation of cell-based therapies.
– Execute all responsibilities related to the production of clinical products in accordance with batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
– Collaborate within a small team to conduct Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) runs closely with Process Development and Quality teams.
– Participate in creating standard operating procedures, batch records, managing deviations, and overseeing change controls.
– Effectively identify and resolve processing and equipment issues.
– Graduated in MBO HBO or BSc level as education.
– Experienced in working manufacturing pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
– Follow the rules and guidelines SOPs and Clinical Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations.
– Having worked with cell therapy products before is an advantage.
– Ability to work in Shifts.
Are you interested in this or another role? click the apply button below and I will contact you as soon as possible.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.