Our client is a multinational consumer goods company known for its diverse portfolio of trusted brands in personal care, home care, and food and beverages. With a focus on sustainability and social responsibility, strives to create positive impact while delivering innovative products to meet evolving consumer needs.
As an Assistant Global Procurement Manager, your responsibilities include supporting the development and execution of a global procurement strategy and action plan for Animal Proteins (Eggs, Meat, and Seafood). This involves delivering cost savings, enhancing resilience, and ensuring animal welfare. Additionally, you will assist in the complete executive end-to-end buying responsibility for Animal Proteins in Europe.
– Ensure a secure and resilient supply chain by developing contingency plans and identifying alternative suppliers.
– Assist in implementing the Cage-Free agenda in Latin America and other global regions.
– Define criteria and devise a supply strategy for Animal Welfare Meat in Europe and North America, specifically focusing on chicken.
– Possess comprehensive knowledge and control over the primary cost drivers and market movements.
– Support the business with accurate price forecasting, considering market conditions, price trends, and future market projections for effective budgeting and case forecasting.
– General business experience, preferably in Procurement and Supply Chain.
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
– Proficient in negotiation and contract management.
– Familiarity with business processes and SAP systems.
– Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, please click the below button to apply for the job.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.