About the Company:
Join a global industry leader in consumer goods, based in Rotterdam. Our client is at the forefront of innovation and sustainability, shaping the future of procurement and supply chain practices worldwide.
About the Position:
Exciting opportunity for a Global Procurement Specialist. Work with a dynamic team, contributing to the development and execution of global procurement strategies for Animal Proteins, ensuring cost savings, resilience, and alignment with sustainability goals.
- Contribute to the development and execution of innovation strategies for the Animal Proteins category, staying abreast of industry trends and technology advancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize category plans and drive continuous improvement initiatives in procurement processes.
- Drive global savings agenda for Meat and Seafood procurement.
- Ensure supply security, resilience, and fast reaction during supply crises.
- Influence and develop supply strategies for Animal Welfare Meat.
- Manage supplier relationships and contribute to innovation in Animal Proteins category.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing sustainable sourcing practices within the procurement function.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret market trends, providing insights for strategic decision-making.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Proven experience in procurement and supply chain.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Cross-functional working experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Project management skills and a proactive mindset.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.