About Our Client:
Our client, a prominent pharmaceutical and biotechnology organization based in Hoofddorp, NL, is dedicated to pioneering advancements in healthcare. Specializing in cell therapy manufacturing, our client is at the forefront of developing innovative clinical products.
About the Role:
As a Lab technician, you will play a pivotal role in our client’s dynamic team, contributing to the production of clinical products. This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of GMP runs and collaborate closely with Process Development and Quality teams.
- Execute manufacturing tasks following batch records and SOPs for clinical product production.
- Collaborate with Process Development and Quality teams during GMP runs.
- Assist in developing standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Ensure strict adherence to SOPs and cGMP regulations for accurate documentation.
- Cell culture processing experience.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing, aseptic processing, and cell culture products.
- Proficient in aseptic/sterile techniques, specifically with cell culture equipment.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and data analysis.
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills for effective collaboration in a team-oriented environment.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.