Senior Labelling Officer
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company and is recognized for its pioneering work in developing innovative immunotherapies, particularly in the field of cancer treatment, by harnessing the power of the immune system. A dedicated team of experts and scientists is committed to pushing the boundaries of medical advancements and improving patient outcomes through transformative treatments.
As a Labeling Officer, your role involves with supervising the day-to-day functioning of the artwork management process. Furthermore, the Senior Labeling Officer is assigned for the training and offering guidance to fellow Labeling Officers in the implementation of the artwork management process.
– Responsible for product labeling, ensuring timely completion, and facilitating communication with internal and external stakeholders.
– Arrange and implement newly revised product labels in accordance with regulatory product files.
– Supervise minor artwork projects with minimal direction from Labeling Coordination.
– Labeling Officers may assume specialized roles, including possessing business expertise or engaging in international packaging assignments.
– In charge of daily planning for the operational tasks of the labeling team.
– Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
– Must have experience in the Regulatory, QA, or Supply Chain Department of the pharmaceutical industry.
– Experience with GMP guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry.
– Proficiency in English.
Are you interested in this or another role? click the apply button below and I will contact you as soon as possible.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.