Our client is dairy cooperative with international presence, formed by dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany. The company has a large product range including milk, yoghurts, baby and infant nutrition, cheese, butter etc.
As a Support Engineer, you'll be a key player in proactively addressing malfunctions, implementing corrective changes, and driving improvement initiatives to ensure optimal production output, serving as the primary point person for Operational Technology in the maintenance team.
– Fix problems with software that slow down production.
– Correct mistakes in the software causing operational issues.
– Introduce and oversee improvements to make production better.
– Supervise tasks done by other engineers in the team.
– Make sure OT processes follow the set standards.
– Educated at HBO level or equivalent.
– Skilled in PCS7 V8, V9, Wonderware (historian), Simatic IT, Factory Link/TI.
– Proficient in SAP and Office software.
– Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Are you interested and would like to apply? Feel free to contact me or apply below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.