A well-known pharmaceutical company committed to enhancing healthcare and enhancing patients' well-being through extensive research and innovative solutions in areas such as oncology, cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune disorders, bone health, and neurology.
As a Process Engineer you will manage new product introductions, evaluate, and select packaging materials, monitor processes, analyze data, address issues, assess and solve complex problems, write test protocols, ensure project timelines, present packaging ideas to the Product Development team, participate in inspections, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
– Manage the introduction or transfer of new products to the packaging line, which involves testing, creating samples, and analyzing ready-to-eat/controlled-release time (RTE/CRT).
– Write protocols for tests and characterizations, conduct technical evaluations, and submit assessment reports.
– Ensure all projects are completed on time and provide updates to senior management and the wider team.
– Lead and present new packaging ideas and improvements to the Product Development team.
– Participate in Pre-Approval Inspections (PAI) and interact with regulatory bodies (e.g., FDA, EMEA, etc.).
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Methods transfer, Engineering, Validation, QA, Supply Chain, Maintenance, and Manufacturing.
– Have a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or a related field.
– Possess at least 5 years of experience directly related to packaging materials.
– Show a successful history in the pharmaceutical industry or a similarly regulated field.
– Be an independent thinker with demonstrated skills in both working in teams and leading project teams.
– Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Then click on the “Apply” button.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.