Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client is a dynamic and purpose-driven team working in the field of Food and Nutrition. A global force that values sustainable practices and responsible procurement. With an extensive network of suppliers and smallholder farmers, this company aims to make a positive impact on millions of lives.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for contribute to the planning process, translating the delivery plan into an optimal production plan for the different production processes, for the operational horizon, considering the technical production and quality requirements and constraints.
– Monitors production output continuously to ensure actual production meets planned production output.
– Supports and advises Supply network planner for translating the demand plans into a solid supply plan for the external market and internal stakeholders.
– Develop and automate current production reports to provide greater insight.
– Compile production overviews and (KPI) reports
– Monitoring scheduling parameters and monitoring local master data.
– Representing production in various consultations including planning consultations.
– Coordinating the short and long-term plan with various internal and external parties
– HBO working and thinking level towards logistics, (technical) business administration
– Excellent knowledge of specific planning systems / tools and preparation of production schedules
– Knowledge and experience with automation systems such as SAP and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
– Daily presence is required and willingness to participate in on-call shifts.
– Communication skills in both Dutch and English and able to communicate at different levels within the organization;
Are you interested, and would like to apply? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.