Our client is a dairy company offering a wide array of products, from milk and yogurt to cheese and cream. They specialize in providing nutrition tailored to different consumer groups and serve professional customers with an extensive range of products.
As a Supply Chain Associate you will be part of a professional logistics organization where you will contribute to the planning process of the Lochem location.
- Translate the delivery plan into an optimized production plan for various production processes (butter, butter oil, milk powder, and Milkprism), considering technical production and quality requirements.
- Communicate detailed planning to supply and material planning, production, warehouse, maintenance, and logistics to ensure optimal service levels and resource efficiency.
- Monitor production output continuously, ensuring alignment with planned production, identifying, and communicating problems proactively to customers.
- Support the Supply Network Planner in translating (adjusted) demand plans into a robust supply plan for external markets and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and adjust plans for raw materials/emballage, storage and processing in the plant, and delivery of finished goods to external premises and customers. Additionally, develop and automate production reports for enhanced insight, compile production overviews and (KPI) reports, monitor scheduling parameters, and serve as a point of contact for capacity and improvement issues.
- Possess a minimum HBO working and thinking level in logistics or (technical) business administration.
- Demonstrate an affinity with the process or food industry, with experience in dairy considered an asset.
- Exhibit excellent proficiency in specific planning systems/tools and the preparation of production schedules.
- Capable of leading improvement teams and resolving logistical issues effectively.
- Possess knowledge and experience with automation systems such as SAP and Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Additionally, demonstrate daily availability and a willingness to participate in on-call shifts, along with strong communication skills in both Dutch and English, adaptable to different organizational levels.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.