Our client stands out as an innovator striving toward a distinctive goal: enhancing care by pioneering innovative therapies. Specializing in patients facing conditions with limited or no treatment options, they are dedicated to crafting high-quality medicines.
As an associate in the Import/Export Supply chain, your role involves making sure that orders are smoothly handled from start to finish. This includes managing imports and exports and coordinating shipments for both internal and external customers to ensure efficiency and reliability.
– Ensuring global distribution of pharmaceutical products.
– Regularly reviewing Order-to-Cash policies and procedures to suggest improvements for better operations.
– Managing export and import documentation.
– Resolving service and transportation issues.
– Coordinating and executing return processes.
– Contributing input for periodic KPIs.
– Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job-related training is up to date
– A master’s or bachelor’s degree with experience in Supply Chain or Logistics.
– Previous experience dealing with logistics issues.
– Familiarity with Customer Service operations.
– Customer-oriented mindset with a focus on quality.
– Proficiency in English for both verbal and written communication.
– Supply Chain expertise within a regulated industry adhering to GMP and/or GDP standards.
Are you interested in this or another role? click the apply button below and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.