This is a well-known pharmaceutical company committed to improving healthcare through research. They concentrate on finding new solutions for various medical conditions, such as cancer, heart issues, autoimmune disorders, bone health, and neurology.
As a Senior Associate – EMEA Global Distribution you’re responsible for Manage the process for handling product returns in the EMEA region. Lead Continuous Improvement projects to meet productivity goals. Ensure strict compliance with manufacturing regulations.
- Oversee third-party distribution returns in the EMEA region as the business process owner.
- Keep track of metrics and dashboards for distribution returns in the global distribution operations.
- Help monitor and track daily shipments of Finished Dosage Products entering the EMEA region.
- Engage in communication regarding pertinent topics with Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Consistently work towards improving and standardizing the handling of distribution returns.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the field of Supply Chain or a related area.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Supply Chain or a related field.
- Expected to be in the office at least one day per week.
Ready for a thrilling journey? Your next big opportunity is just a click away! Take the leap and hit the “apply” button now.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.