Human Resource Manager
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that is renowned for its expertise in discovering, developing, and manufacturing cutting-edge medicines, vaccines, and animal health products. With a global presence, they actively engage with healthcare professionals, governments, and organizations to tackle unmet medical needs and enhance patient well-being.
As a Human Resource Manager your main role in the company is to develop, implements, and evaluates employee relations and HR policies, programs, and practices to ensure organizational compliance and regulatory adherence. Manages the recruitment, interview, and hiring process while adhering to legal requirements and privacy guidelines. Demonstrates expertise and proficiency in the role with moderate supervision.
– Understand how things work in production and adjust plans as needed.
– Handle discussions about short-term and long-term plans and employee performance.
– Get things done in complicated situations, whether leading a project or working with a team.
– Looking into things deeply and knowing about HR analytics.
– Strong understanding of employment law, change management.
– Support your managers in addressing strategic workforce planning challenges.
– Work as a business administrator, connecting social issues with how things work in business.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration with a specialization in HRM or Human Resources.
– Minimum 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
– Familiar with HR policy and operations of HRM.
– Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.