In business for over 130 years, our client is a global leader in health technology, voted 'Best Medical Technology Company” 2020. Their portfolio is wide-ranging, ranging from Household items to personal care items, all the way to hearing & breathing solutions. This company prides themselves on their purpose, which has never changed: to improve people's lives with meaningful innovations.
As a Facility Engineer you will be responsible for supervising and directs all aspects for the operation, maintenance, repairs, and improvements to facilities and facilities services and buildings, including all equipment and machinery of the utility systems, as well ensures compliance with facilities standards.
– Manages Facilities and Facilities services according to GxP and EHS regulatory requirements.
– Ensures the repair, installation, and maintenance of facility systems are conducted according to the established requirements and in compliance with applicable regulations.
– Ensures compliance with environmental legal requirements; manages EHS and Quality improvement plans as per site CAPA system.
– Ensures the establishment, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of the environmental management systems.
– Experienced with Technical or Facilities background (technical background would be a plus as this is on the hard side of Facilities).
– Proven track record in Facilities Management.
– Strong technical skills in EHS and Quality Management and facilities engineering.
– Able to support other departments or projects according to business needs.
Are you ready and would like to apply for this position? Feel free to contact me or apply below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.