One of the biggest innovative healthcare companies in the world compromised to ally technology with knowledge always providing the best quality service in the past 130 years, the most known areas from this company are pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and consumer health.
– Contribute to the global balancing of Materials within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost.
– Co-Ordinate the development, maintenance, communication and publication of the Materials Requirements Plans.
– Maintain Raw Materials, Consumables and Components inventories within target, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials.
– Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or other Business field.
– 2 years of experience in a Leadership role (People management).
– Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing).
Are you interested, feel free to contact me
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.