Our client is a global health care company that delivers innovative health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products. It`s first European branch opened in Amsterdam and now has three other facilities in the Netherlands serving countries all over the globe.
In this role you will plan, execute, and evaluate policies in employee relations and human resources, overseeing regulatory compliance. You will handle recruitment, interviews, and hiring, following legal and privacy guidelines.
– Handle conflicts between short-term planning and long-term interests, address performance issues
– Demonstrates success in complex environments
– Adept at HR analytics, combine common sense with knowledge of employment law and change management
– Assist managers in strategic workforce planning, especially in a competitive market for technical skills
– Can adjust priorities quickly
– Completed education, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources
– Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
– Experienced in both operational and policy aspects of Human Resource Management
– Demonstrates independence, proactiveness, and a positive attitude toward change
– Excellent communication and social skills in both Dutch and English
Apply to our vacancy for more information. Looking forward to getting in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.