Our client is a multinational consumer goods company known for its diverse portfolio of trusted brands in personal care, home care, and food and beverages. With a focus on sustainability and social responsibility, strives to create positive impact while delivering innovative products to meet evolving consumer needs.
As a Procurement Support Manager, you will support Procurement Operations and Collaborative Manufacturer Teams. Your responsibilities will involve overseeing European operational tasks to maintain a consistent supply of materials, managing internal and external stakeholders, overseeing the procurement of raw materials for production, and maintaining regular communication with the R&D and Planning departments.
– Ensure the smooth operation of services, preventing disruptions.
– Oversee the functionality of key components, such as machines and packaging.
– Communicate with suppliers for necessary refurbishments.
– Manage the procurement of raw materials essential for production.
– Responsible for managing both internal and external stakeholders.
– Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
– Proven experience in production planning.
– Supply chain background.
– The FMCG industry is preferred but open to individuals with a background in production, corporation, or relevant experience.
– Proficient in Excel and SAP.
– Project management skills are preferred.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, feel free to apply for the job by clicking here:
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.