Our client is a multinational consumer goods company known for its diverse portfolio of trusted brands in personal care, home care, and food and beverages. With a focus on sustainability and social responsibility, strives to create positive impact while delivering innovative products to meet evolving consumer needs.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be responsible for leveraging strong business acumen to navigate EU/UK operations. This includes facilitating deployment, ensuring compliance with local requirements, collaborating on formulation modifications, coordinating with diverse teams, and engaging with UI Marketing and NPD teams for efficient closure. Your role also involves influencing and defending objectives with internal stakeholders, showcasing a consistent track record of delivering tangible results.
– Proficient understanding of the key business drivers and operational practices within the EU/UK.
– Guide the deployment team in navigating local requirements related to claims, formulations, compliance, etc., to expedite market delivery.
– Demonstrated consistency in delivering tangible output.
– Engage with the Supply Chain and R&D teams to propose required modifications for formulation compliance.
– Coordinate with UI Marketing and NPD teams to facilitate quicker closures.
– Should be in RA for non-food, chemicals, detergent, cosmetics (NO PHARMA and FOOD)
– Experience in CLP, REACH is an advantage.
– English is a must, other Eu languages is a plus
– Very good communication skills.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I'll be in touch without delay
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.