Our esteemed pharmaceutical client excels in healthcare, prioritizing research, and innovation across various medical fields like mental health, neurology, anesthesia, gastroenterology, mycology, HIV/AIDS, allergies, and oncology.
The role involves defining and solving problems, analyzing root causes, managing projects, conducting financial analyses, and improving efficiency. It also requires direct collaboration with other Mentor functional groups to meet goals within GMP/ISO compliance and address product design changes effectively.
– Manages and executes medium-complexity projects, ensuring safety, regulatory compliance, and meeting company standards and business needs.
– Leads project planning and structure effectively, optimizing processes, equipment utilization, downtime, waste reduction, budget management, and capital investment in an innovative manner.
– Provides technical support to Production, addressing process deficiencies, changes, and equipment failures, and actively seeks improvements.
– Supports manufacturing in troubleshooting equipment issues and follows SOPs, GMPs, and regulations.
– Revises and maintains engineering, equipment, and process procedures, participating in GMP audits.
– Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 2-4 years of experience in process or maintenance engineering, preferably in a medical devices environment.
– Proficient in project management, basic computer skills, and software applications (MS Office, MS Project Management, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Minitab).
– Experience in manufacturing environment and developing manufacturing standards.
– Proficient in Dutch and/or English.
Are you ready for your Next opportunity? simply hit the “apply” button below, and I'll be in touch without delay
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.