Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
As an HR coordinator you have to provide operational support for HR strategies, oversee the implementation of HR policies and practices in alignment with both HR and business plans, and adhering to corporate guidelines.
– Takes care of everyday HR tasks like contracts, memos, and leaves.
– Manages HR transactions in the Workday system.
– Coordinate with HR team, Payroll and Helpdesk.
– Deals with external suppliers and manages contracts and payments.
– Ensures compliance with local labor laws and oversees pay and benefits.
– Communicates HR processes and benefits to employees and keeps files organized.
– Handles various HR responsibilities, from onboarding to managing disciplinaries, and may lead projects or provide backup support as needed.
– Must have a bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled at this level.
– Requires some relevant HR experience.
– Should possess knowledge of HR processes and understanding of Dutch Labor Law.
– Must be fluent in English, with strong oral and written communication skills.
– Proficiency in computer skills is necessary.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.