A well-known pharmaceutical company committed to enhancing healthcare and enhancing patients’ well-being through extensive research and innovative solutions in areas such as oncology, cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune disorders, bone health, and neurology.
The Human Resources Coordinator operationally supports HR strategies, ensuring the execution of HR policies and practices aligns with the HR and business plan and corporate guidelines, optimizing support for management in staffing, organizational, and people development. They manage day-to-day HR administration tasks, such as contracts, memos, resignations, changes in shifts allowance, work time, parental/maternity leaves, and handle all necessary HR Administrative transactions in the Workday HR System.
· Exhibits a rapid learning curve and adeptly grasps new systems, processes, and tools.
· Proficiently navigates Dutch Labor law.
· Shows precision and attention to detail in work tasks.
· Displays a service-minded attitude and remains composed when dealing with challenging clients.
· Demonstrates analytical skills for effective problem-solving, exhibits excellent written and communication skills, attentively listens to, and understands the needs of internal customers, and independently manages multiple tasks with a proactive approach, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
· Holding or pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
· Has some relevant HR experience and an understanding of HR processes, including basics of Dutch Labor Law.
· Proficient in both oral and written communication in Dutch and English, with computer skills.
Are you interested in this or another role? click the apply button below and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.