Our client is a multinational company, it is focused on manufacturing electronics, healthcare equipment, and lighting solutions. When it comes to health care they offer personal health products, including oral healthcare, personal care, and mother and childcare products.
In the role of Manufacturing Process Engineer, your responsibilities include defining, enhancing, and maintaining the production process within the Field Analysis Lab at the Manufacturing Department Factory Best. This lab is tasked with conducting failure mode analysis on parts from the field to provide input for the development department. As part of a new department within an existing manufacturing organization, you will work in a new team led by a team leader and one other engineering colleague. Your tasks involve establishing the production flow, creating necessary documentation, and addressing training needs. This dynamic role combines aspects of entrepreneurship, product design, manufacturing, testing equipment, documentation, and the development of a new team and competencies.
- Define, enhance, and maintain the production process within the Field Analysis Lab at Manufacturing Department Factory Best as a Lean Manufacturing Engineer.
- Work in a new department within an existing manufacturing organization, part of a new team led by a team leader and one engineering colleague.
- Tasks include establishing production flow, creating documentation, and addressing training needs.
- Dynamic role combining entrepreneurship, product design, manufacturing, testing equipment, documentation, and the development of a new team and competencies.
- Typical candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in electronics, mechatronics, or equivalent, with a master’s level considered overqualification.
- Brings experience within Manufacturing or Engineering in the high-tech industry and has basic experience with both Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT).
- Demonstrates technical knowledge to identify tooling issues and translate R&D requirements into a manufacturing process, collaborating with R&D and tooling suppliers.
- Brings experience with quality management and quality systems, preferably in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audits, FMEA, 8D, SPC, etc.).
- Excellent with Dutch and English
Are you interested in this or another role? click the apply button below and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.