About the Company:
Our client is a global leader in health technology, dedicated to enhancing the well-being of people around the world. They are deeply committed to improving lives and creating a more sustainable future through innovative solutions. With a diverse team, they share a common purpose and an unwavering determination to meet the evolving needs of their customers. Join our client in their mission to make a meaningful impact on the world’s health and well-being.
We are seeking a Production Process Engineer to play a key role in our client’s Manufacturing Department. As part of the Field Analysis Lab team, you will be responsible for defining, enhancing, and overseeing the production processes that are essential to the company’s operations. Your contributions will directly impact the quality of products and services provided by our client.
- Develop and maintain production processes, including creating work instructions and providing training to staff.
- Analyze failure modes of field-provided parts and offer solutions for improvement.
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure a smooth production process, including operations, engineering, and quality.
- Prepare and introduce product changes through Life Cycle Management and New Product Introductions.
- Lead and participate in improvement projects to enhance efficiency and product quality.
- A bachelor’s degree in electronics, mechatronics, or equivalent fields.
- Proactive, hands-on mentality with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership, and effectively manage relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in manufacturing or engineering within the high-tech industry.
- Familiarity with quality management and systems, preferably in the medical industry
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English are essential for interacting with a diverse range of stakeholders.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.