Our client is the largest fast-moving consumer goods company in the Benelux with multiple product branches. In the Netherlands they market about 40 well-known brands within diverse range of products and employs more than 2,500 people.
In this role you will ensure that all the products comply with the technical aspects of the EU legislation and meet the highest standards for each market. You will work closely with internal teams as well as external Regulatory Experts.
– Suggest necessary modifications needed to make the product formulation compliant to different markets
– Communicate objectives with external partners and stakeholders
– Respond to to any regulatory query from local authority
– Advise internal teams on how to comply with local requirements
– Good communication skills to different audiences in an influential way
– Creative problem solver with drive for change
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, SAP and Teams
– Knowledge of regulatory requirement of Europe and UK for beauty and cleansing products
Apply to our vacancy for more information. Looking forward to getting in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.