Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain
This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
As a Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain you will be responsible for develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies.
– Create and maintain project plan to ensure timely clinical study start to support first subject enrolled per country cluster/ depot.
– Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product in applicable systems to support clinical study start.
– Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product considering protocol requirements and product characteristics.
– Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product by considered risk analysis and mitigation strategy.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science.
– Typically, 5 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in the Biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
– 3 years of experience in project leadership and project management techniques in an international and regulated environment
– General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting clinical supplies
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.