About the Company:
Our client is a leading company in the medical devices industry, dedicated to delivering innovative and high-quality products. They are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety, compliance, and efficiency in their operations.
We are seeking an Operations Maintenance Manager to lead maintenance operations for our client’s facility. Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of production and utility equipment, electrical systems, and related activities within the plant. This position requires strong leadership skills, technical expertise, and a commitment to maintaining compliance with GMP/ISO standards.
- Manage daily maintenance activities and organize the work of maintenance technicians.
- Support equipment improvement projects and product development.
- Conduct fault diagnosis and repair services, ensuring equipment is operating efficiently.
- Collaborate with the team to develop maintenance procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Environment policies and guidelines.
- Identify and implement cost-saving opportunities.
- Provide technical input to support manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Maintain the CMMS system and generate necessary reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in process or maintenance engineering.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents and regulations.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.