Our client is a global pharmaceutical company dedicated to promoting well-being and a better quality of life. They are committed to fostering healthier communities, supporting mental well-being, and enhancing physical health for people worldwide.
A Maintenance Manager, accountable to the Senior Engineering Manager, you will lead and supervise maintenance operations. This encompasses conducting studies for maintaining production and utility equipment, electrical systems, and related plant activities. Your responsibilities include leadership, supporting projects, solving technical issues, standardizing processes, and creating a positive team atmosphere. You will also collaborate closely with other Mentor functional groups to ensure GMP/ISO compliance and manage product design changes efficiently.
– Manage day-to-day Maintenance Department activities.
– Perform independent maintenance on buildings and equipment.
– Identify and troubleshoot equipment and installation issues independently.
– Organize, prioritize, and assign daily tasks to Maintenance technicians.
– Conduct maintenance, calibration, and repairs on machinery, equipment, and buildings.
– Assist in implementing production process improvements and lead equipment enhancement projects.
– Provide support for tooling fabrication in Product Development.
– Assist in resolving NCRs, CAPAs, audit observations, ergonomics, and safety-related action items.
– 4+ years of experience in process or maintenance engineering.
– Proficient in using various software applications and possessing advanced computer skills. Well-versed in MS Office, MS Project Management, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Minitab.
– Background in a manufacturing environment with a focus on developing manufacturing standards.
– Knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies would be advantageous.
– Fluency in both English and Dutch.
Are you interested in this or another role? click the apply button below and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.