Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical company, is known for its excellence in creating innovative medicines, vaccines, and animal health products worldwide. They collaborate globally with healthcare professionals, governments, and organizations to address medical gaps, while efficiently managing the end-to-end supply chain.
In charge of managing moderately to highly complex BTS projects, including budget oversight. Responsibilities include facilitating communication between BTS departments and promoting knowledge exchange, monitoring external trends in vaccine process development, conducting literature searches and presenting technical papers, suggesting new technology research areas, supervising interns and students, and serving as a consultant to various teams.
- Overseeing moderate to highly complex BTS projects, including budget management, enhancing communication between global departments, and leveraging knowledge and technology synergies.
- Staying informed about external trends in vaccine process development, with a focus on key areas, conducting literature searches, and delivering technical paper presentations for project objectives.
- Supporting organizational tasks, identifying new technology research areas, supervising interns, and students, and providing consultancy to GSC management, business development, and legal teams in relevant domains.
- Possess a master’s degree in technology or engineering.
- Demonstrate 5 to 7 years of leadership experience in science and technology teams within (Bio)pharmaceutical settings.
- Showcase a proven track record in successfully managing diverse projects spanning from development to product supply.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills, the ability to interact on a global scale, regulatory expertise, and excellent proficiency in the English language.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.