For more than a century, our client, incorporated has been driven by the belief that the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today. This idea is at the center of who they have always been as a global, family-owned business. Today, they are transforming, innovating and evolving in ways that affirm their commitment to making a positive impact on the world around us.
This role is centered around efficiently managing transports and documentation for road & sea transports from the site in the Netherlands to over 100 countries across the globe.
– Short term purchase orders and call off´s, monitoring realization of volume allocation and sends out regular delivery schedules to suppliers.
– Conducts daily analysis of all the changes in materials production demand; assesses all the risks of potential material delivery disruption and immediately provides feedback to production planning and manufacturing; proposes solutions on minimizing those risks.
– Align delivery dates and means of delivery with all the suppliers, also introduce all the ongoing corrections in SAP.
– Call off´s execution until material is delivered to site WH.-Receives and checks all incoming invoices
– Informs all suppliers of any quality issue identified and any upcoming specification change requests.
– Collaboration with Regional Commercial Operations team and regional material planning teams – Drive and support the development and implementation of regional and local strategies and projects
– Higher education or university degree preferably in supply chain/logistics
– Ability to learn and grow fast, can be a high potential starter.
– Experience with ERP (preferably SAP)
– Dealing with ambiguity, drive for results, priority setting and stakeholder management
Are you interested and would like to apply? Feel free to contact me or apply below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.